Thursday, September 10, 2009


First of all, it's a true honor for a close friend to ask you to be the Maid of Honor in their wedding! And the moment that they ask you, you should remember that of all the other special people in the bride's life, she's asked you! True friends are HARD to come by! To have one honest and true friend in this world, is to be the luckiest girl alive!
When my friend Carrie asked me to be the Maid of Honor in her wedding, I cried real tears of joy! Words cannot explain the happiness I felt that my best friend wanted me at her side when she married the man of her dreams. On the other hand, there was sadness that our friendship would take second row to the new stage on which her life would now play. And so as I graciously accepted the Maid of Honor duty to which Carrie bestowed on me...the journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment